04-11-2007, 01:25 PM   #20
e36jakeo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 6 Speed MT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Yeah - I figured you aware that you were a total ass. We get plenty of cocky kids on the forums trying to make up for their lack of balls in real life by playing tough guy on the the internet.

Welcome aboard, tough guy.

Right. So removing the V8 and putting in the I6, and then detuning the brakes and suspension - that will fix the whole thing. Great logic you got going there.

And if you really want a performance coupe an Exige or Z06 will be a much better choice than the M3. Probably a Cayman or Z4 M coupe too. As if the 3 series chassis was designed to be "light and agile", LOL. Plus, you don't need the rear seats on the track. Poser.

Hey as long as those videos make you feel better about getting beat up on the playground when you were a kid - more power to ya.
Woops! Sorry, I did not see that you had an E46 M3 Vert. No wonder you are so sensitive about this. Sorry to get your panties in a twist.

You will look GOOD in your E92 M3 Vert. And you know what they say: if you can't drive good you should look good, and you look MARVELOUS!