View Single Post
      05-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #43
wimpwgn
Private
Rep
Drives: 13 750i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoreHead View Post
I'd buy the Santa Fe over a X3 without having to give it a second thought.
My brother has owned the new Santa Fe in Ireland for over 2 years now without a single bit of trouble. When my M3 was in getting serviced they gave me an X3 and I can honestly say that it has been years since I've been in a car with worse quality plastics and materials on the inside. What a bucket of crap. The santa fe on the other hand has nice soft touch plastics (does that sound a little pervie to anyone else?) and looks more than decent. In my opinion the outside of the Santa Fe is so much better looking than the X3 it's not even funny although visuals are seriously personal taste so I don't really get into the whole looks good/ is ugly debates on any car.

There is nothing wrong with what Hyundai put out now. And on top of that they give a hell of a better guarantee than most others.

People need to get past old reputations and get over the badge snobbery. Hyundai make good, well built and excellent value cars. That's a fact that cannot be denied. Right now I can indulge myself a bit and Hyundai don't make a competitor for the M3 or other cars I would buy so it doesn't affect me but if they ever do I would definitely take a look.
Would you buy a Genesis over M3? That's what this thread is on about.
Appreciate 0