08-17-2013, 09:50 AM   #2
BIU
Captain
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Got your PM...

I actually ended up ditching the Dinan camber plates running the KW V3's. I was running quite an aggressive wheel and tire set-up as well, with pulled fenders and 18's 275's in the front and 18's 315's in the rear. I had very aggressive camber to begin with, and I ran into some issues with the Dinan plates (rubbing), but that was mostly due to me running a borderline insane setup.

If you have a "regular" tire size in the front you'll be fine.

Having said that I don't think you need the Dinan camber plates with the KW V3's to begin with, after I pulled them I didn't feel any difference, and camber was perfect.

Hope that helps a little.

Philip
Thanks for your response Phil

Part of the reason I am considering the plates is also because of my aggressive front fitment

My camber is currently 1.5 up front... I am hoping to get around the 2.0 zone to benefit from the increased performance and also eliminate possible rubbing + improve the visual aspect of my stance.. (I dont need a whole lot so hence I wont be needing the larger range of the adjustable plates + the possible NVH)

So I guess your setup can confirm that the Dinan fixed plates are indeed compatible with the V3?

Last edited by BIU; 08-17-2013 at 09:57 AM..
Appreciate 0