Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotch M3 View Post
That my friend is very hard to believe.

Over the years one thing I learned is never start a conversation with people on 3 topics.

Politics
Religion
I only talk about Religion when someone pisses me off with their BS about Religion other than than I always avoid Politics and Gender. May be that's because I am from 3rd world.
I like this ... only I understood it to be Politics, Religion and Sex as I observed once as I stopped at a Truck Stop on one of my extended road trips I think it was in 2005 in my then e46. There was a bar near by and since it was late I checked into the near by motel and after dinner at the truck stop (we all know if on the road and you like a good meal stop where the truckers eat after all them men know best being the backbone of America) I stopped in the bar for a few local beers.

Anyway in the bar near this truck stop was this trucker and he was quite intoxicated when I overhard this discussion between him and the bartender.

Trucker to Bartender; "Bartender is it okay to talk about Politics here in your bar?

Bartender to Trucker; "We never ever talk about Politics in this bar!"

Trucker to Bartender; "Bartender is it okay to talk about Religion here in your bar?"

Bartender to Trucker; "We never ever talk about Religion in this bar!"

Trucker to Bartender; "Bartender is it okay to talk about Sex here in your bar?"

Bartender to Trucker; "Of course Sex is always a welcome subject in this bar!"

Trucker to Bartender; "F..k off"

Anyway that is the way I overheard the conversation almost the same subject matter with a slight twist I still have to when I think back.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0