Bimmer26
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 13 M3

Great mods!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_b_owens View Post
Ok let me see where to start.

the hood roundel is just attatched by two pegs with grommets just slide something thin under it and pry it up. I used this packaging band that comes wrapped around boxes.

the trunk roundel is a little harder it has the two pegs with gormmets and 3m double sided tape. this one is a little harder but you can just pry it up with a plastic pry tool

the wheel center caps are really easy they simply pop in and out.

The trunk m3 emblem is very easy also. just slide some dental floss between the emblem and the car. and use a rag to clean of the glue. FIRST before you remove the old one. make sure you tape off where it is located so you know exactly where to put the new one and dont have to guess if it is straight.

the steering wheel emblem is a BITCH....dont do it. i made the mistake of prying off the old one. i think you are supposed to just stick the new one on top of the old one.

The side vents come with new logos and you can choose to put the red and blue ones on or the white and black ones on. they are just stickers

I hope this answers your questions..

thanks for the comments and take care

Those are great mods! How do you replace the kidney grilles as I am interested in doing this?
Appreciate 0