akh23456
All I do is Win... Eat Race Sleep
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Range 2011 M3 2019 600lt

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DublinM3 View Post
Im going to guess this dyno was made with the Sonic project car as Darwin stated last week Robert was going to dyno the car and he never followed up. My guess is he was not happy with the results so he did not want to post them.

I think one thing that needs to be mentioned is that this car was tested in california on 91 octane unlike the AA dyno's and the dyno posted by akh23456 on the east coast that are run on 93 so it can be assumed until more dyno's from 91 octane users are posted that this is close to what you will make with the AA stage 2+ on 91.

If you check akh23456 own thread he posted a dyno making very close to this same power with his stage 2+ kit http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=513361&page=2 As you can see there is a dyno of his car making 465 whp sae and there is a dyno of it making 487 whp sae in 4th gear that has been posted so im not sure why Omar is saying these numbers do not represent the kit "considering the octane difference" unless this car and akh both are having issues.

Jean

If you are going to post your own AA made dyno's you need to make the DRF files available with boost. As you can clearly see the dyno's you made do not match what your customers are posting. Even with your highest in-house dyno you are making 50 whp less than ESS stage 2 customer made dyno's at the same rated power crank. Also can you explain why the AA kit can't make power past 8K?

Taza

Pot calling the kettle black ? You spend as much time defending AA on the forums as they do and you do not even own an E92 M3. You should lay off the smack talk.

For the 1/4 mile guys who say dyno's do not matter, Drew ran a 130 mph trap with his DCT VT2-625 and has posted the results. Mikewads ran a 126 mph with his DCT VT2-575 and this was also posted on this forum I believe.
My car is running just fine and happy with the number and deff produces some good results. Some of you guys are looking to closely to the dyno number which is fine but not looking at real world performance. Yes the 535 kits Put higher numbers down on dyno but cant break the 120 mph from recent post. (I havn't looked into the number to well so don't beat me up if i am wrong). How is it possible?( driver affect everything but with that much more power it should be trapping higher than me.) yes dct helps but only by 1-2 mphs correct or am i totally off?

Rs7 : 10.4 133.50 with a 1.7 60ft Toyo R888
F10 M5: 11.308 131.96 with a 1.9 60ft Street Tires
E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires
Appreciate 0