Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser330 View Post
Twin Turbo 458 vs Aventador

old video is old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
I recently sold a camera lens that, as it turns out, belonged to a pretty famous photographer out of NYC (the guy I bought it from). I had no idea until a few minutes ago.... should have kept the lens lol
fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by theriz View Post
hmm.... why would they do a roll?

was a bad video i think.
you're trippin... underground has NEVER done a video from a dead stop. Anyone who posts videos on a forum from a dig is also not too very smart. Especially cause they readily hand out the ban stick for those that do.

Quote:
all wheel drive vs twin turbo Four58 thats wayy lighter and has more HP.
doesnt make any sense.

theyre breaking the law anyways my as well just stop.
doesn't make sense? are you fucking serious? you have to even up the playing field somehow... how is a twin turbo 458 going to get ANY TRACTION against an AWD Aventador? by racing from a roll, that's how.

and to add to that... ANYONE who races from a dig (RWD or FWD) on the street (with horsepower figures above 500whp) WITHOUT slicks is asking to lose the race due to traction issues. ask ANYONE that rolls out to 135th in compton and they'll tell you the same thing in a less discrete way.

Quote:
but really to answer your question:

shall i go on?
wow, you really are asking to get banned by posting official street racing videos.
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0