View Single Post
      12-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #10
WhatsBFc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazspeed View Post
Perfect drop man. Looks good. Ill have to look into these. So are they just the standard spring rate setup out the box that you have or custom?
I have custom (stiffer). The standard out of the box is 8k fronts and 14k rears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92livin View Post
Looks awesome, I love the drop the BC Coils give just worried about loosing ride quality too much. I am on H&R Race right now but I need a set of coils lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
I don't understand how a company (BC Racing) are not aware of the difference between EDC and non-EDC cars and provide all the correct components to fit? Basic omissions like this would put me off using such a company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by W Cole View Post
Makes me VERY skeptical of how much testing they did on their product.
The owner of BC racing owns an e90 M3 that is EDC equipped. Testing were done but were just not aware of edc vs non-edc. Since then they have already fixed the issues and provide all the correct components. As stated, it was a prior issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuyMikee View Post
Whats even weirder bc racing makes megan racing coilovers to(same company) and megans come with all hardware
Megan Racing and BC Racing are NOT the same company. You may be mixing up the manufacturing factory. Most/many companies manufacture from the same factories overseas and finish assembling them here in the states. Im not sure if Megan assembles them here but i know BC racing does. Because they offset custom spring rates and spring lengths, it would be easier to assemble them per order for those that are "not out of the box" ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijnoj09 View Post
nice review nav wanna see your car in person with the 18's.
Soon brotha!