View Single Post
      08-02-2007, 12:59 PM   #6
Tobizach
Female Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: By the seat of her pants.

Anything the OP posts is annoying immature and stupid....

After posting to this thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73873 on my choices of cars that dont appeal to me. Mind you I did not directly point anyone out. So what does He do? He directly repiles this very immature response to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
are you for real dude? i mean come on, that is ridiculous. the new M3, out of all BMW's, got you to like BMW's? i do like the new M3 as well, but its by far not the best looking BMW not by a long shot.

Not to mention e46 M3, 6 series from the 80's, old 8 series. z8 those pretty much all look better than the new M3 IMO. but i do drive an e30, so i do take offense to you saying my car looks like ass.

it's okay though, because i also would never be seen in a 350z/g35/pathfinder/qx4/altima/maxima/FX/murano/M35 or any other car with that same carbon copy VQ engine in it. must suck to have the same engine as everyone else dont it?
A child or what??? I think for myself and like what I like, dont want me to think for myself? tuff sh** grow some thicker skin and get used to it.

When a person takes crap off a forum personally.... Now thats really annoying

But after seeing some of his other posts to different threads:

Quote:
good for the general public.

just because the general public likes Japboxes does that mean they are the best cars?
just because MTV is popular does that mean the music that they play is good?
just because PC's sell 100000000x more than Macs, does that mean PC's are better?
just because everyone is doing something doesn't mean shit, FYI. BMW's for life, Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Infiniti, Acura, Honda, and all the rest of the japs can lick my balls. there you have it.
and this... his personal font size btw..

Quote:
THIS IS A BMW FORUM, PEOPLE HERE DO NOT LIKE LEXUS. GO TO ANY JAPANESE FORUM AND YOU WILL SEE THE SAME IGNORANT DRIVEL ABOUT BMW'S. STOP TRYING TO BE WITTY AND FUNNY BECAUSE YOU ARE A GAY ASS. OH AND ALSO PLEASE SELL YOUR 335I TO SOMEONE ELSE, GO BUY A JAPBOX AND GO FLAME ON THEIR FORUMS. NO ONE LIKES YOU. KBYE

He doesnt like to eat criticism but sure likes to dish it out...So right to the ignore list he went.. Its a wonder the mods dont ban this type of behavior. (but I have noted it to them)

Anywho thats my list so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
what's really annoying is people who actually believe that the 335 is the beast of sports cars...... it doesn't match those cars for crap
Agreed.

Last edited by Tobizach; 08-02-2007 at 01:36 PM..
Appreciate 0