Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
There is no fathomable way that the LFA represents anything close to what the F40 represents. There was no Nissan that could run down an F40, or a number of other contemporary super cars that were quicker, prettier of faster.

The F40 was so far ahead of any other car available at the time, even the 959 that comparing it to the Also Ran Lexus is just silly. The fact that Ferrari was far from the success it is now further speaks to its significance. Sure, an F458 can outrun an F40 now, but the 458 can also outrun that overpriced Lexus.

The F1 I agree with you about, as it was also unique to its time. The LaFezz will face stout competition from the P1 and 918 and will likely not be all that memorable, sort of like the LFA and F50.
Well, I used the sign "<" to show my preference, not what is better. And for me it is not possible to say "x better then y" because they are just all so different. It is like people, there a good people and bad people, but you can't rank them. The the one person you fall in love with is not necesarily the best.

As the F40 is your "love" maybe you can fap on this, which I do like.

Very cool, I hadn't seen that. Thanks.
Appreciate 0