iPod and USB adapter
Online Platform

MSRP was $75,400
Just turned 16,400 miles

Wheels & Tires:
No curb rash on wheels
Newer Michelin Super Sport tires 255/35/19 and 275/35/19

Cosmetic improvements:
An amazing $2000 Clear Bra with panels completely wrapped (no visible seems) Front bumper, hood, front fenders, rocker panels, behind rear wheels. You would not even know it is there unless I told you. (the paint is absolutely perfect underneath)
~$500 Carbon Fiber BMW M performance rear spoiler.
~$200 Edition front grills
$75 Ind painted reflectors
Clean front bumper (no holes from a license plate)

Mechanically in excellent shape:
This car has always been stock.
Launch Control has never been used.
All scheduled maintenance in half or less the recommended time/mileage.

Kept in the garage night and day. No one but the best detailer and myself has touched the paint (the dealer has never touched it). No swirls on the paint. No accidents or dings. No road salt here so it is corrosion free.

European Delivery: (7 countries, 1568 miles) break in service done in Germany at 1200 miles. Break in procedures were strictly adhered to. Yes she did take a few "parade laps" of the Nurburging after the break in service and after we rented a Suzuki Swift from Rent4Ring.....I did it to say that she had touched the surface of the Nurburgring/"Green Hell". Honestly it was scary in the M3........fun in the Swift.
Why am I selling? My wife and I have two children now plus gave up a six figure income so she could stay home and raise them. I don’t need to sell but I am not able to drive the car much (my DD is a diesel pickup) and it would free up money for my family and business. Replacemets are an E46 M3 and Dump truck......try not to laugh

This is a very nice car, properly maintained and cared for. I am not desperate so no low ball offers. I am looking to sell for excellent condition plus 50% for the cosmetic mods. $64000 Let me know if you are interested. PM and we can exchange contact info. Oh, located in Portland, OR......

Attached Images

Appreciate 0