Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ateam View Post
I am with ya! I personally think the new M engine, as long as it is unique to the M3 and not a tuned engine from the rest of the cars, will be one of the best ever and first of its kind for bmw. I personally believe they will push the envelope and get the revs up to 7400-7500, 2 turbos and V6 configuration. The m5 already is at 7200 rpms and I feel they realize the importance of the m3 engine to be a bit of a screamer and this would keep all of us happy, atleast me. I love 8400 but 7500 would be absoultely brilliant if it offered all the low end turbo power as well!
That is actually the very reason I purchased a brand new 2012 this week, for the last one was used when I got it and I just want to break in and drive my new M3 from the very beginning for my plans are to keep her and not let her go

I just love this engine and some day someone will say "They don't build them like the used to anymore" I am sure this will hold true for this fantastic engine

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0