07-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #14
drft92
Giggity
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92m

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
I just ordered Fabspeed HFC's and resonated x-pipe today as well. Thanks Taylor at APEPerformance; great service and nice price. I have already done a baseline dyno with just my Eisenmann Race and AFE filter. I will also do a post dyno after the Fabspeed stuff gets installed. I am just trying to decide if I should buy the Eisenmann connecting pipes or just leave the stock ones; not sure if there will be a difference in flow and therefore power. Anyone have any comments on this?
I really am not sure how much of an impact it would have, however seeing both I would say the Eisenmann connecting pipes is the better way to go due to larger diameter and smoother bends. Make sure you do your dyno runs on the same day, many of the tuners I spoke with said they get fluctuating numbers from the cars on diffrent days. Not sure but better to be safe and assure yourself the most accurate numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaheb View Post
Does it look better in person, cause i personally see the tips as too big through pictures
Then I would say that you would have the same opinion in person. They are large and those pictures should give you some what of a good idea. That is really a matter of preference, I personaly like large aggressive looking tips.
Appreciate 0