United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3, 2016 X5 50i

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoblotto View Post
Well, I ordered a set of winters for my wifes X5 in mid Oct from Tirerack and they are not here yet. I forgot to change it to priority (noticed it on confirmation ship email) and it was the week Sandy hit so Im double screwed. Its cool because she has x-drive and some decent all seasons, but Im not a fan of tires that do ok in all conditions. winters for winter, perf for summer. Still, waiting for the wheels/tires so I can do her brakes also... But everytime I have ordered from Tirerack, Ive done priority, it has not been crazy expensive and arrives super fast and their prices are fair and way better than anything on the ecoomy. Big fan here.
Yeah I have ordered thru TireRack before around February when my E92 335I got to Germany I needed new tires for my 19" Miro 111, I order them and 6 days later I had them delivered. This is why I order the winter tires with them again and as always great customer service and super fast delivery. All my tire and wheel purchases from now on will be thru TireRack.
Appreciate 0