07-24-2010, 09:00 PM   #15
301Bimmer9
It's Playtime
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Nice Guy Beck! View Post
i dont get why people say this, why would they give you crap? most of them dont even know what the hell a 1200 mile service is let alone give you crap for being over, you are paying them not the other way around, you think those service people care? no not really.

basically you are taking it in for an oil change and an oil filter that is it - make sure they dont touch your tranny fluid if u have dct, believe me they have no clue about it most spots
Quote:
Originally Posted by DadzM3 View Post
That was my area growing up. Had/have friends that live on Piney Glen Ct. (at least I think that is their street name) Like I said, been a while since I was back there. I don't know how old you guys are, but I am 37, if close in age I am sure we know some of the same people, maybe even each other.
Beck, this is my first BMW so I wasn't sure but it seems like a few people have gone over 1200 so I'm not sweating it anymore. Had a great day of driving in the DC area today in 90 degree weather

Dadz, I know some people that live on that rd and a few down off of River Rd. too. A few college buddies who went to HS at Landon and Georgetown Prep. I'm 25 but we may know the same families. Really nice area hopefully in a few years I can afford to move down that way.