View Single Post
      04-29-2013, 12:09 PM   #24
slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfirer1guy View Post
If you knew anything you'd know that these "shittiest" tires are as high rated as PSS, yet 70% the cost. In the size tires I run these are very few options. Thanks for stopping by my thread to show your stupidity and talk smack jerk off. Stfu and stfu m k?
Seems like an extreme reaction for his statement IMO. The truth is that V12's are a cheap tire that tries to match the performance of the high end options. The fact is they are a good tire for the money but don't perform as well as the higher end options. He was pointing out the facts and you immediately belittle him??? I have had V12's and happen to agree that they don't perform as well as the others. I agree that it doesn't make a ton of sense that you would drop top dollar on the wheels but compromise on the tires... It doesn't matter how much money I have or what type of car I drive it's still a reasonable assessment. You seem to be happy with them and that's what really matters.
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0