Trevor .:R
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 ZCP DCT

Garage List
11 M3  [10.00]
Lawsuit help? Rusnak BMW?

Hey guys i recently picked my car up from the dealership today and ran into issues. So this is my case, i dropped my car off friday morning at 730 and they said it would probably be done around 2-3. In fact the BMW service guy told me that they didnt start working on the car till 2-3 ... which i dont understand since i was his only appointment. Not only that but he had to order parts and he said monday so i went with a loaner. When i brought the car back, and went and saw the cashier and got my car it took about 20-30 mins for them to bring my car out and i kept hearing the car start and stop. In the parking garage they had. Eventually i heard it coming down a ramp... And the person driving it just free revving it... which pissed me off especially from BMW, and when he came down he smacked my 1500$ carbon fiber lip and it made a loud crack and my body shivered at the sound. He pulled up and i gave him the receipt and drove away. Anyways i went home and saw a lot of damage on my lip. I do not want to sue, but i asked him to top off my oil via text message to my advisor he said yes he will, and of course the oil was not topped off. I also know there was some joy riding involved due to the fact my gas was at 1/4 and when they gave me it, it was at 3.5./4 which i thought was strange... They may have gas pumps in the back im not sure... im just curious if i can make them pay me for a new lip or something not looking for a crazy law suit... Also i thought it was completely unprofessional and my service advisor did not even say sorry all that was said was, ok email me the complaint so i can send to my service advisor and that was it. Thanks for the long read !