View Single Post
      06-08-2011, 12:24 PM   #434
bolinp78
G35 convertee
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i (AW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
Actually I think that LBJ and DW have been learning from your very own, as they said, FLOP KING

rofl. You go on youtube, search 'dirk nowitzki flop', post a regular season game situation in which you can't even be sure that he's flopping, and liken it to the big three deliberately contorting their bodies at every chance they get to try and deceitfully draw a foul. You aren't going to see someone like Lebron James fall to the floor that dramatically because he's athletic, not as cumbersome, and has 100x better body control (although Dirk has amazing body control while he is shooting 'his' shots). Dirk clearly got fouled, his momentum changed directions dramatically after he was stood up by Skola, he tripped over himself and was unable to stop his momentum backwards. Why would he go to the trouble to fall backwards 15 feet if he was already clearly fouled way before that? Are you that surpised that an unathletic, rangy, 7 foot tall man could get into that situation? Dirk Nowitzki is 1000x tougher than Lebron James could ever think about being. They are basketball players with completely different mindsets.

I can go on youtube and find flopping replays for scores of players (Mavericks included I'm sure), but that doesn't change the fact that those Heat players are making themselves look foolish (albeit getting the calls that they want) on the biggest stage in the NBA, and doing things that will possibly cause the commissioner to explore options stop it in the future (although that'd be one hard policy to implement).

Last edited by bolinp78; 06-08-2011 at 12:32 PM..
Appreciate 0