08-07-2010, 01:40 AM   #289
Mega Man
エアーマンが倒せない
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
We are in Japan now. I'm using this old computer, we just bought a new one (my sister is unpacking it as I'm typing). It's 3:37pm here, so I think, in California it's almost midnight. The time difference will be a problem.

This computer is old. We brought the Starcraft 2 disc with us...but this computer only has a CD Drive, not a DVD one (old huh?).

Our new computer isn't top of the line, but it does have an i5 processor, DDR3 RAM, and 64-bit OS. I can't wait to get it running. I'm not sure if we can play together, either because of server, lag, or timezone. Also, we have a lot of things that we are doing here, and are actually very busy. This is the first time we've actually had any down time, and we used it to go shopping...and type on here (that's commitment for you!).

It's extremely hot here, and somewhere in OT we (errr, I) started a thread on our stay here. Gotta post some pictures...but (not to be mean), just have more important things to do than mingle on the internet. Good gaming guys!
Appreciate 0