'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
First I already stated i'm not a huge fan. But at the same time I would bet there are many fans who feel the managers are great and fine. I'm glad there are some who atleast agree with me.

Also again I don't hate the team if anything It is still the team I'd go to see a game at over anywhere else. But I won't lie It must be because I am currently in the Fenway area a lot for schooling and seeing my girlfriend.

Which I think has caused me to start to hate the Red sox due to the massive amount of people who are randomly fans and who think they are the shit and then the so called fans for awhile who say how crazy they are and this and that.

I wouldn't doubt its because of that, that I have been much harder on the team and finding more faults with them. I just really despise the fans I just mentioned.

Either way I hope they win at this point if they don't it will make the team look pretty bad because as you stated NL teams suck. So I hope they win they are still a team I like.

I do believe the red sox got in through a fluke. One of the games could have easily shifted if the umpire wasnt dumb and called the guy out at second. There was also another time in the game where Cleveland could have won.

That's baseball for you though, no replays or anything like that. I feel that is a huge thing baseball needs to look into. Because with that replay it was clear cut the guy was safe.
Here's a good article you can read. If you do, you may see how uninformed your posts in this thread look.
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7...0813162&ATT=49
Appreciate 0