10-08-2006, 03:05 PM   #30
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamazaho
Hehe thanks man, sucks that I am only in my second year right now. God, right now I am so ready to start my clinic and out of the books for real. To tell you the truth, I am kinda anxious for the anesthetic injection session in November man, hehe hopefully no one will hurt me too bad!!!
1st and 2nd year is always the hardest... b/c it's the same as medical school but in a much truncated time frame... from what i hear from my sisters friends and all, the anesthetics are the fun part!!

At NYU, the grad's had to do them on each other... so if you have a grudge at anyone, here's your chance to F them up!! lol and j/k

Just stick with it man... the payoff after you get through it is insane. So much profit potential... and i don't know what your finance situation is like, but coming out of NYU dental, the average debt from loans is approximately $250,000 (if you think about it, you can buy a SICKASS ferrari with that money).

Plus, you can always use the line i would've used if i were ever to becoming a doctor... At a bar, sit next to someone gorgeous, and ask them if you can buy her a drink... if she says yes, and asks why you're not having one, you just say...

"I'm sorry, I have surgery in the morning!"

BAM!! you got yourself a copilot for the night
Appreciate 0