Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3_SG

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayemthree View Post
cool - my schedule is Buttonwillow July 19. Cal SPeedway in Sept and Sears point in Nov. I run pretty much exclusivly with BMW CCA. thunderhill is a very long drive for me - and havent ever done that one.
Ya, Thunderhill is even far for me; but it is a very fast and fun track(not technical though like Sears)..it's getting resurfaced this month. I've only attended BMW CCA as well; until my buddy finally talked me into Track Masters Racing last month at Laguna. TMR was professional, people were respectful, driving was safe....I will definitely being doing both BMW CCA and TMR going forward. Advantage to BMW CCA, it's obviously geared for BMW's and the instructors are top notch. TMR has less restrictions and you can put what you learned at the BMW CCA events to test; as instructors are not required for intermediate drivers.

What has me set on TMR more than BMW CCA right now, is that Infineon(Sears) is my home course, and TMR has events there in July, Aug, Sept, & October. BMW CCA only has November through my local chapter( Golden Gate Chapter); which is what you'll be attending.

Best of luck with those tires!

2008 E92M3-Space Gray
Eisenmann Sport Exhaust_MT/Loaded
Appreciate 0