View Single Post
      07-08-2014, 11:09 AM   #829
Alex07M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
Now imagine if you were running E30 or E50 fuel on an F8x car with the BMS tune... It would be ~20less whp/165 more wtq or ~10whp/225wtq more than the VT2-625, respectively. That is insane...and amazing. VT2-625 pulls like a rocket.

That'd be insanely fast for sure, but not sure it would be that much more fun, I can't see how an M3 with +550wtq would be able to put that much power to the ground, I get some wheel spin in straight line with my 400hp/400tq Evo sometimes, I can only imagine what would +200tq do on a rwd/front engine car!

Maybe with more time working on the tune, Burger will find a way to dial out some of that low end torque in favor of more top end power, that would really help the drivability of this car! Right now the choices are, not enough bottom end torque with a blown S65 or not enough top end power(and dare I say, too much torque) with a tuned S55, something near the middle of these two set-ups would be an ideal one I think. The Harrop s/c seem to be exactly that, and what's even more cool about it is that it makes the most wonderfull symphony with a mix of S65 growl and supercharger whine!! The only question remaining is, does the S65 live well with that much boost in the middle range, only time will tell.
Appreciate 0