03-24-2013, 12:42 AM   #196
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSmain View Post
I don't think you can comprehend. Lebron passes because he is scared to shoot the ball because if he misses he can't deal with the hate. I don't think you've ever watched kobe play in his prime or right now, because if you did you would know who the real king is. Lebron is playing in a joke league, getting softer and softer every year. And there winning streak is not very impressive out of the winning streak only 6 were "hard teams to beat". Kobe creates opportunities for himself with the ball while lebeon just drives it and he knows the refs will call a foul on anything. Remember when the General Managers took a survey of who would they would want taking a shot with the game on the line half of them said kobe and NOT one picked lebron but other players. He's a know show in 4th quarters and pulls a disappearing act. The funny thing is MJ the greatest player to ever play watches kobe play and said that his only competition is Kobe, and that's coming from the greatest player to ever touch a basketball. You got Legends saying they would rather take kobe and you got GM's of different teams saying they would take kobe, then you have lebron fans. Thinking he's the best when he went to miami took the easy way out and is playing in the softest league every
Oh he can deal with hate. He's probably dealt with the biggest hate in NBA history going from Cleveland to Miami. Imagine your hometown hating you, you can't even go home anymore and not feel that hate everyday. Can't handle the hate? You can't handle the truth.

I don't think you've watched Jordan play in his prime son. How old are you? Talking like Kobe is the next best thing to sliced bread. Kobe does everything to mimic Jordan. His playing style, shooting style, ball hoggery, even his cockiness on court is at best a Jordan Jr. Kobe may try his best to beat or become a Jordan of his era but nothing even comes close to what Lebron is doing and building a legendary status. No one in this world should have a god status but this guy sure comes close. He's a prime example of a perfect basketball player with his height, weight, strength, mentality, and playing style.

I don't think any of the Heats fans here ever mentioned a streak (now 25) as a debating point. You keep bringing it up and saying you're not impressed. Buddy, it is what it is man. Don't hate. Lakers can't even beat this shittiest teams in the league, and you're bitching about not being impressed about a 25 game winning streak? Yeah the heats arnt playing the best teams everyday but those teams are trying their best to beat the heats and kill this streak. Do you know how much harder it is to win like that? Have you even played competitive basketball other than NBA 2k?

I'm going to ponder a guess and say you grew up watching Kobe and his greatness. You don't know anything about the league pre-Kobe and you think that's the shit. To be fair, he is an excellent player and definitely one of the greatest of all time BUT if you've watched Jordan enough, you'll know this is just a wannabe who worked hard to become a Jordan.

You sir are a Troll.