United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMPOWER View Post
Rob, I am so jealous that you're going for the M school, I wish I could but ah I have to work. I have had two issues with my EDC one was a plug loose and the other one was a failed control module. Both issues took about a week to diagnose and fix. Trust me my service adviser knew me pretty well also. They fixed both without any issues but imagine if I had so aftermarket springs, that's why I would like to go your route when I pull the trigger. I used to have coil overs on my previous car and the ride was much to unforgiving for DC streets so a good compromise between handling and comfort is a must. Seems like these do the trick. I have 12000 miles on her now, and I am loving every minute of it. I don't even want to ask how many miles you have on yours, lol!
Yeah I got the offer to go while I was deployed and in Afghanistan so that was a GOOD day for me there. I was walking around the hospital smiling and I don't think anything could have messed up my day! LOL

So is your car fixed now? No other problems with your EDC? Yeah folks keep talking bout "just put your old springs back on!" if you have a problem but for folks like me who are NOT mechanics...that is a cost to that too! Anyway it rides pretty good...so smooth in fact that sometimes other than the drop I can't tell they've been added. As for mileage you'll hate me but I only have 4500 or so on my car! LOL Remember I've been away. However I've been driving it soo much that its lopsided and I am likely gonna sell my 997 as I am NOT driving it that much anymore and the wife is reminding me it sucks to have only 1 of 3 cars she's able to drive as 2 of 3 are sticks and she reallly dislikes driving stick although she knows how already. So a moment of peace for my another departed vehicle from the garage!
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0