10-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #35
pn_e92
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 LCI 328i M Sport White/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
MY = "model year"

Production of MY 2012 E92 M3's stop in June of 2012.

It's still unknown whether there will be a (likely short) production run of MY 2013 coupes.

This thread contains the most info we have to date on that possibility, including posts from a couple of insiders (Scott26 & mapezzul). http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=589067 It's still very much unsure though. If you want the condensed version, start from post 68.

I'm actually quite interested myself, as if I could get the car later (i.e. a MY 2013 one), I could use my funds for something else I really would like to do first.
thanks for the thread, but don't care too much about the MY being 2013; price would be higher for no reason. I don't even care about getting a 2011 M3 as long as it is new with the options and colors I want.

The only differences would be the way options are packaged or something small like BMW Apps was added recently. It is not going to be a major thing like LCI light change (although I really would love BMW to include the LED lights from the non-M E92 LCI on the M3 why isn't it even an option?)

Right?
Appreciate 0