View Single Post
      07-21-2008, 06:26 PM   #116
BMW-videos.com
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW m5, heavily modded c6 corv

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce.augenstein@comcast. View Post
As I mentioned in previous correspondence with you and others, this bothers me a lot. Either there are some ringers present (likely) or Nissan has trouble with the manufacturing process.

Either way, if you put down your money you should be confident in what you're going to get. Will it be a 600 HP ubermachine, or a 480 HP ultra-high performance car that is only an ubermachine on track - or even worse, a 430 HP pretty fast machine?

Time will tell, I expect. Most likely, it'll be 480 HP cars that deliver everything promised, but this tremendous range in performance between test cars is very troubling.

Lastly, were the Nurburgring cars ringers or not? Nissan says not, and I tend to believe them because they have so much to lose if they're found out.

But still...7:29?

Time will tell.

Bruce
I sagree with much of what you said above, like you said time will tell. Either way i'll get a ride and hopefully a drive in it, got a brother that's opting for one.
Appreciate 0