View Single Post
      11-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #1
cheweihu
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

What can I do? Weird story regarding traffic attorney.

Hi all,

I was caught in wenatchee, WA for following too closely last November, then I chose deferral for one year and paid $100 administrative fee.

However, two months later, I was pulled over in Kirkland, WA for speeding 18MPH and failed to display driver license ($319). Therefore I hired Doug Silva to deal with this case (I paid $350). Two days before hearing, another attorney from his office phoned me that my case was all set, there would be no point reflects on my record, but I have to pay $124 for not possessing driver license and I was also informed that I should go to DOL and request for a copy of record after ten days.

After about 20 days, I went to DOL office and requested my record and it says I have nothing on my record.

However, today I just got a letter from 'Chelan County District Court' says that "A review of DEF's record shows he was cited for speeding 18 MPH over the limit on 1/10/10. Charge filed in Kirkland Municipal Court. Charge was amended to inattentive driving" And now I have to show cause hearing on November 23!!

What the heck? I paid $350 for attorney already, and there's no record. Is there something wrong?

I am pretty panic now. I am a full time student living in Seattle, it's not possible for me to show up on that day....anyone can tell me what I can do next?
Appreciate 0