View Single Post
      08-03-2011, 02:56 PM   #15
e92m3allday
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97X View Post
If it's any consolation, Circle BMW in Eatontown has an excellent service department.
Great! Thanks! At least now I know it is in good hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smmmurf View Post
Wow, good luck, that's a ton of damage.
Yeah, its sad bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gkap View Post
Take your car to another shop and get an estimate just to make sure they arent
ripping you off. That really sucks man I hope everything works out for you.
Thanks man, insurance just handed the dealership the check for 7200. He negotiated the price down a good thousand. All I pay is the deductible. $500.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBMWM3 View Post
where exactly did this happen? did that sweet sweet exhaust note have you in a daze? or were you possibly getting some dome?
It happened in Toms River on route 37 west. I left seaside and was going to take the Parkway North exit. Lol, nope, driving alone man and i was cruising. What gets me pissed off is that this happened when I was doing everything right. No speeding, no road head, no liquor. NOTHING.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_SID View Post
That sounds about right. I had a very similar experience 2 months ago where I slid the side of the car into a huge curb while trying to turn in the rain. I think my total bill was about 8500.
Damn, how does your car drive now after all the repairs? Good like new?
Thats my fear, for it to drive nothing like it did. Well, thankfully insurance covered me but they are literally replacing EVERYTHING necessary to make sure this car is good like new. The repair price is down to 7200.
Appreciate 0