Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11' AW M3 View Post
kaykay let me know what you decide. I want to order a set as well asap. I am deciding between the AIB and LUX as well. I don't know if the LUX even works for our cars though since they don't work for the 2010's (I am trying to get someone to confirm this though).
I'm not sure why LUX wouldn't be compatible with the newer models, but AiB definitely will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Tom, I've always loved the AiB's and have read good things for the most part.

What made me question their reliability is a thread from a few days ago from an unhappy customer who made it his mission in life to slam the lights.

A few others chimed in that their AiB's just stopped working while in traffic.

Need me some non-yellow angel eyes asap
Unfortunately, we still haven't heard from that customer - I've asked him twice for him to return the kit if not 100% satisfied, with no response.

We had our own share of issues last summer last year when some DriverPacks were not standing up to summer heat. As a solution, revised (Heavy Duty) DriverPacks were sent to all AiB users whether they were experiencing issues or not as an added precaution - even taking the extra step and covering shipping.

Marc is good people and I wish him the best. We've seen a lot of other companies come and go on the forums, products are only as good as the companies backing them up.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0