E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Well, at least I found one "ok" thing to help make the delayed fox coverage not be so bad. Yesterday I used the F1 live timing app on my iPhone to keep up with live timing, during the delayed broadcast. One great feature of the F1 live timing app is that you can tell it the exact time to start replaying the live timing data. Worked perfectly with the broadcast of the race. Well, it worked perfectly until the end of the race where Fox decided to not show some of the final laps. They skipped over 4 laps during the final ad-break. When they left for the 2 minute break there were 8 laps left. When they got back from their 2 minute break, there were only 4 laps left. I know Webber was fast, but I didn't know he could cover 4 laps in 2 minutes.

Fox, why can't you just Broadcast the race?
Then after 2pm Pacific time...Fox was showing old sitcom or watever....WTF???

Can't they either start earlier or extend the show till 3pm for more "pre-race show" and "Post race" interview???

instead....showing sitcoms that was 20 years ago??? WTF?

C'mon FOX...you can do better than this!

and Bernie...if you want F1 extend its fanbase for North America....sell the boardcasting rights to someone who are willing to show a proper boardcast like BBC and even ITV last year!
(i doubt it since Bernie took away ALL North American races this season....)