11-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #10
HeartMD
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 MW,ZCP E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyNate View Post
I'm not gonna continue to beat this dead horse. Nobody is listening at this point, especially not BMW. I understand it's a business and I'm just gonna have a wait and see attitude until the next gen car is produced. For the record I agree completely with M3RD but will maintain an open mind. BMW is still making some very good cars...for the masses.
+1
completely agree. At the end of the day its all about making money and as we all know BMW are masters at this. I however agree with the fact that BMW has watered down the significance of what the "M" badge stands for to the "true" automotive enthusiast. The M4 will definately out perform the E9X M3's, but I just don't understand how they are dropping the Iconic M3 name (for the most part). God willing I will be keeping my M3 for a long time and if I ever do upgrade it will be down the P car route.
2011.75 E92 MW/BB extended,ZCP,ZP2,ZCV, IPOD,BMW APPS, Heatedseats,6MT, Edition Black Chrome Grills & Side Gills, CF splitters, CF performance spoiler, CF mirror caps, Turner black anodized pedals, Akropovic Evolution exhaust w/CF tips, Still Undecided on tune, AFE Pro5r, AFE intake scoops, LUX H8
2009 E92 JB/Black 335 xdrive (retired)
Appreciate 0