View Single Post
      01-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #68
DoNDoN
Colonel
Thailand
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 AW

First off let me tell you what mods I have. I am running the Fabspeed HFC and X pipe, Eisenmann Race exhaust, MS Filter, an AA pulley and AA software. I was very skeptical about doing the Powerchip since having the AA software did nothing for me. After reading many reviews I decided to take the plunge and do software tuning one more time. I am glad I did.

For all of those people who think the M3 lacks in low end torque you need to look at getting this tune with the Fabspeed things. The car is a lot more smoother and a lot more powerful. The low end is definitely better and the mid to high rpms go by so fast its like a totally different car. Those who know me have known I have been complaining about changing my car since I have been bored with it. After driving it today I think I have changed my mind.

One of my friends did a baseline dyno on Friday and he is getting a dyno done Monday so I will update you guys on the numbers.

I would like to thank Ben335 for being a wonderful host. I would also like to thank Mike at Powerchip for being easy to deal with and very open to any questions any of us had.

If you're on the fence about doing this I hope I have helped you make your decision a little easier. I am glad I did it and would not hesitate to do it again.