03-27-2009, 09:08 AM   #2
bogdan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjf View Post
Hi guys,

finally pulled the trigger last week on my 09 E93 (jet black/black novillo), fully loaded with DCT, etc.
I really love the car, it's so much fun to drive and I'm trying to put as many miles as time permits right now to get past break-in.

Anyways, I have a few questions on iDrive that I couldn't find answered in the manual, hope you can help me out here:

1) When I start the car after having it shut off for a couple hours, I always get this warning on iDrive that I need to accept, where can I shut that off?

2) When I plug in my iPhone and play music, shut off the car and start it again later, the volume level is remembered and works as expected. However, when I use Sirius radio, the volume level goes back to default when starting the car. How can I make it remember the satellite radio volume level?

3) How can I copy music from my iPhone to the iDrive HDD?

4) Is there a way to set it to automatically decrease media volume when the Nav is saying something?

Thanks!

tjf
I'll take a stab at this....

1) I don't think you can disable the warning.

2) don't know

3) don't know

4) not sure, but you can increase the nav volume using the volume button when it's speaking.

ok... sorry... maybe I wasn't that much help.
My dog swallowed my FOB. Luckily it was Comfort Access so I could still drive the car. Of course I had to take him with me everywhere and every time he rolled over the windows went down.
Appreciate 0