View Single Post
      10-19-2007, 04:06 PM   #1
PancakeWafflez
Private
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 335i

All in a Day's Work: Racing a Ferrari .....

So last night, on my way home from school; I'm on our local expressway and this 575, or 550, It was definitely a Maranello, or could have possibly been a Scaglietti (sp?). My tint isn't legal so I couldnt recognize it 100%.

Anyway, I normally don't put my life or the life of others on the line in the street, and I almost always take it to the track, buttttt...what's a guys to do with a ferrari edging him on?

Long story short; the guy kept egging me on, revving his goddamn v12 and slowing down when I did, etc. So I finally just kept on going past my exit....

Everytime he 'raced' me, he would shift down and then run past me with no warning, he did this a couple of times, but he never fully left me. I would say that he took me probably 2 cars, but I was up on his tail all the way up to 140. He never pulled further than that.

He also never pulled fair -- always downshifting then just taking off without any warning...

Either way I would so take my $45k > $175+ car --- because for a v12 that shit was slow as hell..

I'm all stock except for AA-BOV.

2007 AlpineWhite/TerraDakota 335i.Sedan.
Appreciate 0