Jbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 FO M4

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CU2MRO View Post
All those slick curves and vents- just beware the rebar on some of those parking stops as it is worth paying a few guys to help lift the front end off a rebar nub! I did the Dinan exhaust from the headers back and supposedly I picked up 23HP from the middle exhaust/21 ft lbs of more torque as well; rear exhaust 9 HP/ 8 ft.lbs of torque and the software (which also uncorks it) is 6HP/5 ft. lbs of torque for a total right now of 452 HP/330 ft. lbs of torque- which when you read that the new M5 is coming with over 500+HP/500+ ft. lbs of torque makes me very curious as to what the M6 will be like as that is the vehicle I am gunning for and i sure hope it has the carbon fiber roof, comp pck., and the other premium upgrades as that will be one smokin' ride! In the interim, I will continue adding more Dinan upgrades to my E92- did you find a significant difference with the 3.45 in place of the factory 3.15? I have the double clutch transmission as I drive mostly in automatic unless one of those Audi S cars wants to play. I think I will do the 3.45 next and the lower pully's which is supposed to be worth another nice shot of HP and torque. I'll have so much Dinan in the car I'll never get my value out in time for the '13 or '14 M6!
What.Are.You.Smoking?
Fire Orange F82 Built by Alekshop | Pure Stage 2 Turbos | Akrapovic Evolution and Downpipes | ESS T-500 Performance ECU Software | Evolution Racewerks Chargepipes | Gruppe M CAI | Awron Gauge w/ Valve Control | KW Clubsport | Brembo GT 380 F&R | 19" BBS FI-R | BMW Performance Seats, Aero, and Steering Wheel | Vorsteiner Diffuser | IND Cosmetics
Appreciate 0