06-23-2015, 12:30 PM   #2901
regular guy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Sprint car

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
I feel sorry for Clevite...they have to rely on what they are being told:
So Clevite is so competent they can be implicitly trusted (even when you delete 95% of what they say when it disagrees with you) and are also incapable of looking up the oil spec for S65 even though they manufactured the original OEM bearings. Did I get that right?

Quote:
"[RG] told me the factory oil recommendation was somewhat thick for the clearance being run."
and
"the MSS60 had advanced knock detection and it would seem very infeasible to be detonation related unless the MSS60 was incapable of detecting a certain type of knock"
If you're trying to say I made those comments to Clevite, then you are fabricating things again. I never made either comment or anything even close to them to Clevite. As you remember but choose to "forget," Clevite talked about MSS60 knock detection to me, not the other way around. We both know this, but once again you're trying to falsify the record for your current audience. Anybody truly interested can always ask me for links.

When does the misinformation stop? Is there a limit to how many times or how far you'll go to mislead people? I'm guessing there isn't.

Last edited by regular guy; 06-23-2015 at 12:35 PM..
Appreciate 0