ASU
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
Hi all,

I am about to place my order in for a E93 M3. Do any convertible owners play golf? If so, is the trunk actually viable for clubs with the rear seat down, or do you just put your bag in the back seat area?

Any info appreciated....
Before I ordered my car I brought my clubs in to test whether my clubs would fit. I have a Ogio carry bag with decent size side pockets. I have tried to attach a picture of a similar bag and size.

With the pass through I had no trouble with the top down and the back seat still usable. However there is no way to fit two bags with the top down unless you use the bag seat. There is a very neat option you can buy to protect your back seat. I also have a large dog and although I certainly don't plan on taking him too much in my car, however there will be times when I have to, not to mention once in while I will give him a treat and take him. He loved the top down in my old 330Ci. Again I have tried to post the URL to see it. When you go to the site type in "protective read cover" in keyword search.

http://www.bmw.ca/ca/en/owners/acces...s/content.html
Attached Images

Last edited by ASU; 05-09-2010 at 02:05 PM..
Appreciate 0