View Single Post
      02-16-2006, 10:08 AM   #13
Matt_UKTX
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5 35d

Out of the exterior color choices you gave, I would definitely, 100%, go with Sparkling Graphite. It's not even close. I honestly don't like the look of this car in Titanium Silver at all. If you want a lighter color, go with Alpine White, but not the TiAg.

For the interior color, with SG, I'd definitely go with the Terra and Aluminium. Absolutely don't go with Grey. If you don't like the aluminium trim, go with Terra and Burl Walnut.

By the way, it's just my two cents, but I think this car also looks amazing in Black (either Sapphire or Jet). The Jet Black, Sapphire Black, Sparkling Graphite and Alpine White are my favorite colors on this car by a mile. The good thing about the non-metallic colors is that they cost $500 less too If you did decide to go with a black exterior, I'd recommend the sand interior with Burl Walnut.

So, to summarize, here are my recommendations:
SG + Terra/Alum
Black + Sand/Burl
White + Terra/Alum
White + Black/Alum

Good luck with your purchase, let us know what you decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrefy
In researching color options I am at a crossroads with the color option... so yet another color poll thread

TiAG is the likely outside color, it's the girlfriend's easy favorite and also one of mine. That said I am also partially torn by the SG so I'm leaving that in for good measure

I am certain that I want to go with the classic Burl Walnut wood trim (I like the sport aspect of the silver but I always come back to the Burl).

As for interior leather color, I'm extremely torn between gray and black. I'd love some input from the board... pick your favoirte! It's my first post and will be my first bimmer but I'm becoming very excited and this board has been a wealth of knowledge in researching my upcoming purchase. :rocks:

FYI - From San Diego CA so as they say, it's 75 and sunny 360 days out of the year.
Appreciate 0