View Single Post
      06-05-2013, 02:06 AM   #82
FASTMTREE
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 BLK/WHT

LOL, would you want to know how you can take them down? Take it to the track not on the street. Would you want to know how to beat a Bugatti in the quarter mile drag on the track? Go built a 1300HP GTR at 32 PSI that is capable of handling up to 38 PSI. You know how many C63 performed when pitted against M owner on the track. You will never see one. I was once in the mentality that I can mod and push my M to the max to take on all the cars in the world. This is the mentality that rakes in the money for MBUSA. Ever wonder why MBUSA always dance around the idea on releasing new AMG C, E, or the CLK just slightly more powerful than the M? So those who does not appreciate the true concepts behind the M will either go out and buy a AMG in their respective class or they justify an ass whooping by bitching on the forum.

Go out and enjoy all the technology the M has to offer. Who gives a sht if a C63 can smoke you on a straight a way. Love your M the way it should be driven.. Hammer, please don't hurt em.

Last edited by FASTMTREE; 06-05-2013 at 08:53 AM..
Appreciate 0