01-24-2013, 05:51 PM   #447
lastMleft
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
Jordans teammates disliked playing with him, they all admitted that he was really hard to deal with after he retired. The difference is that Jordans teammates were smart enough to understand that he will lead them to victory. They trusted and believed in him.

The NBA protected Jordan as much as it could from any media back lashing, no one was allowed to talk bad about Jordan while he was still in the NBA. It's much easier to trust and believe in someone when no one ever talks bad about him. In my opinion if Jordan had to go through the same type of criticism that players go through today he would be looked at quite differently.
Im not sure what criticism these guys have today compared to then, when M played the media use to trip about his gambling habits, his trips out till midnight before play off games, we all new before he retired that he was an aroggant bastard and a hard guy to deal with, i could not play with a guy like that, also he had affairs with all kinds of chicks this was known no cover up ther, same with Kobe drilling that chick in the ars in the hotel same shit different decade.

He did get allot of calls, help from the refs, but allot of that had to do with the refs loving him looking up to him, Jordan comanded respect from all who played with him and against him, that was his calling he was born to do exactly that, dude had a major competitive ego one that most encluding myself would have a problem with, he controlled the game in away you can't put on stats
Appreciate 0