10-14-2013, 02:56 PM   #28
Devious21
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
This type of attitude is sad. It shows you do not care about your body or our planet. I don't want to sound mean, but its true. How could poison in your food be acceptable. The U.S. is one of the most ignorant countries in the world because our citizens are too lazy to make a change. GMO's are depleting our farmland and contaminating our seeds, and if we don't do something before its too late we could end life on this planet. We need to stand up to our corrupt government and let them know this isn't acceptable.

BTW how am I being overcharged for food? I actually spend about the same if not less on real food. Some organic food may be a little more expensive, but compared to the crap people eat the nutritional content is higher. You are the one that is buying falsely advertised "food". Besides, money is just a piece of paper you shouldn't allow it to affect your health negatively.
There's a lot going on here that I'm mostly going to stay out of for lack of time but I wanted to point out the sentence here.

You should be aware that GMO is what allows us to feed large portions of the planet, including some who are facing a very different realization than whole foods vs GMO such as GMO vs starvation.

To these people, money isn't just a piece of paper (and in reality it isn't). Money is the difference between life and death. We have the luxury at looking at money so frivolously as well as the choice of which food to eat.

Others can attest to whether the rest of your argument is valid but it's in your best interest to be aware of how what you say will affect how you're perceived.

|Evolve Airbox - Euro Headers - Strömung Exhaust - H&R Coils - 19" BBS CH-R|
Appreciate 0