02-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #10
JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachM View Post
Have been searching for 6 months for the right car. Wife and I went to pick up her 08 X5 from service Thursday. Our salesman greeted us, and asked me if I had found anything yet. I hadn't, so he took me over to an 08 M3 they just got in. My wife left to go shopping and I took a test drive. Was looking at M5s, AMG Mercedes, and Porsches, but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. I had never been in an M3 before Thursday. Had always wanted 6 speed. 5 minutes changed all that. This is the first test drive where I got finished and had to have the car. Long story short, bought it the next day. This is the first impulse buy I have ever had. I am amazed at my new car. 4th BMW I've owned, only one I plan on keeping for a while. It is Graphite with 26k on it. Looks brand new. Countdown is on until first ticket. I know it is coming. Wife came home from work and shook her head when she saw what was in the driveway. She is happy that I will stop looking at every car lot when we go out I am like a schoolboy.
Haha, great story. Congrats!! Post pics for us M-o-holics!