03-15-2008, 04:55 PM   #1
DJ9
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3_SG

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Anyone going to Premier's Customer Event?

Hey guys-I wanted to see if any of you are planning to attend Premier's customer appreciation day. There was a huge turn out last year and the vehicles that showed up were quite a spectical to see.

They will be doing another clear film application for my soon to be arriving e92M3, just as they performed on my e46M3.

Anyhow, thought I'd pass on the info for some of us Bay Area guys that may be interested.

See below for a pasting of the event they posted.

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...d.php?t=412782

Premier Customer Engagement Day - List

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it is that time of the year again. We would once again like to thank the rennlist community for the support and would like to invite members to our 2008 Premier Customer Engagement Day (PCED). This year, we will be moving into a slightly larger facility that is still within driivng distance for everyone in the Bay Area - actually we're moving only several blocks away. For those of our customers that patiently awaited for their cars in the past in our tiny lobby, we will have this section of the new facility set up so that you will be much more comfortable - just our way of saying THANKS!!!

Some of the amenities at our facility include:

1. hardwire broadband hook up for those w/o wireless cards
2. wireless internet for those w/ wireless cards
3. computer workstation for those without a laptop
4. recreation room (details coming soon)
5. plasma television
6. and more to come

With our long-standing relationship with Hertz, we can now extend to our customers the lowest rate possible for a car rental if you need a vehicle for the day.

Below are some pictures of our new facility currently with work in progress - will look quite different once we move in. Address will be announced in approximatley 1 month.

For those interested in our service now, we are still operating at 43096 Christy St, Fremont, CA - as soon as we move, we will notify our clients.

Please copy and paste the following when adding your information onto the list:

*No need to think about lunch - there will be plenty of food and drinks!
*Official opening date - May 17, 2008 (Saturday) @ 10:30am
*Parking is limited to approximately 50 vehicles - the earlier you sign up, the better
*The last two years, we had a range of 150-250 fine luxury and exotics attend our annual event - this year we expect no less!!!!

Please list name, vehicle(s) to bring, and how many guests

2008 E92M3-Space Gray
Eisenmann Sport Exhaust_MT/Loaded
Appreciate 0