Female Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: By the seat of her pants.

M3 equals harrasment?

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70743

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post
Order the M3 but only in a 6 speed. Trust me after a year you will get bored or hate having DCT in the car. I know on the E46 I hated SMG after a year and it started to have a lot of problems. Especially run away from DCT since it will be the first year production vs SMG had been out for a while in europe before coming to the USA.

But the M3 is not only a different car its a different life style, get ready to have everything and anything harass you on the road. Any ricer or sporty car that gets next to you will always be on edge and jumpy. Personally I am in the debate to get another M car or not, I seem to only look at the negatives from having a past M car about the harassment and road rage the car can bring you. And to think I could just get a 335i and put a chip in it and no one would know or give it a second glance.
Pretty much nonsense to me as any car can get picked on. IMO seems more like the driver himself is the one who got picked on (sounds young) regardless of what he was driving. Just seems silly as everyone I know that owned one never complained about this and if you ask me a 335 and M3 has that same body shape which to me looks very subtle, classy and stealthy not outrageous or showy.

No big deal tho just thought id share.
Appreciate 0