View Single Post
      09-06-2012, 12:11 AM   #35
MikeE92M3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3an View Post
they really do look killer are of real nice quality. I been staring at em for a while wanting to do a similar setup and sell my Gintani for it..

OP post more pics!
This is a picture my sister took when she drove by to see how the car was while I was on my way home from work. I work in NYC so I am only home on the weekends. You may notice that the panel in between the mufflers looks a little bent--this has been this way since I had the car. I think something must've ran underneath it, like a kids toy or toy jeep. When you measure everything, the mufflers are lined up perfectly with everything, and there is plenty of clearance under the bumper. I will take better pictures next time I am home, which will also consist of the new X-Pipe, resonators, and helmholtz chambers, as well.

2008 (07/08) E92 M3 BPM Stage II Tuned by Mike Benvo, 6MT, Turner Test Pipes, Magnaflow Custom Catback Exhaust (Magnaflow X Pipe, secondary cat delete, Aero Resonators and Helmholtz Chambers),Vorsteiner CF Lip, Hamann Style CF rear diffuser, CF Rear Decklid Spoiler, BMW Performance Kidney Grills, CF Side Grills, OEM GTS Wheels, K&N Drop-In Filter, GP Thunder 8k Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors.
Appreciate 0