11-13-2009, 01:31 AM   #91
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
1. Technically, nukes do explode in the air anyway. But, Price programed the nuke to detonate in low orbit causing an EMP.

2. He is still alive. Hopefully a MW3 comes out to finish or continue the story.

3. Who knows

4. No Russian.

5. Roach and Ghost.

6. Easy, our tech. and codes were compromised by the ACS unit the Russians decoded and caught us off guard.

7. Our allies are not our allies anymore because "we" went into the airport and intentionally killed civilians.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scollins View Post

Q.) When the nuke was launched into the air why did it explode in the air and not the surface ground?

A.) Airbursting a nuke in low orbit would knock out a ton of stuff with an EMP, but wouldn't cause massive death and destruction on the ground. Price didn't want to fuck up too much of the capitol....

Q.) Remember the Russian leader who planned the airport mission, what happened to him at the end? Did he die?

A.) Still alive, and probably in MW3!!

Q.) After everyone fucked over each other in the story, the 2 marines who were
still alive, Price and some other guy. Who did they rely on for trust and info? How did they know where to go?

A.) They weren't Marines, they were former SAS. Captain Price and Soap MacTavish, both from MW1. Nikolai was the deep undercover asset they rescued in MW1.....

Q.) Which mission was offensive that they asked if people should skip it or not?

A.) The one where you are with Makarov and shooting the civilians in the Airport ("No Russian" is the mission.) Some don't like the idea of whacking civilians. I pulled the trigger like crazy though.... I know, I'm a sick bastard!

Q.) Which 2 marines got burned alive? Roach and Ramaeriz? or who?

A.) Roach and Ghost, and they were Task Force 141, not Marines and likely former SAS. No Marines in this one, but Army Rangers instead.
Ok now I have a better input on whats going on. I too pulled the trigger like no tmrw, I even killed the people crawling on the floor.

And, what was the point of Roach and Ghost getting fucked over? by Shepherd or whatever? Did Shepered and Marakov want to take over the world?

And how did our allies know "we" Americans killed those civilians? Marakov and his mean were all Russian? I know you play as one undercover guy to help them but how?

I though Nukes hit the ground because it causes more damage? Why would price be involved with the nuke? I though price and the other guy were the ones who killed shepered?

Didnt the Russians launch the nukes?

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0