01-11-2012, 05:14 AM   #3
DaveDee
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFKN3 View Post
After trying a few workshops around town, I can highly recommend Prestige and Performance over at Coorparoo for servicing and performance work. Mike, the owner has been great.. he's fitted my suspension parts, oil services, diagnosed electronics, wheel alignments, etc and the prices have been good. I've also found he treats the cars like his own.

I booked our 2 cars in for servicing and let's just say the dealerships would have charged more for parts alone!

Previously, I used to go to the large workshop at Milton that park the ferrari's out the front and had nothing but problems and expensive bills...anything performance related and they didn't want to know me. They even damaged a rim on my old car and told me it was the wheels' fault.

Always great to know, good info for us here in QLD. Another really good service here is Gateway Airport Parking .
If you ever have to leave your car when travelling these guys are brilliant.
Used their service several times now and they are always good. No concrete dust or sneaky miles on your car and the undercover area is pristine in a good location. I tried all the others and would never go past this company. Tried long and short term. No difference.
Appreciate 1
JBG843.00