View Single Post
      08-02-2011, 02:21 AM   #117
Chowbow
pew pew
Rep
Drives: 三三五i

Garage List
I wanted to update everyone who is subscribed to this thread about the transaction I had with JP.

I bought 4 tires from him and without needing to go into every detail, there was some miscommunication and what I received wasn't exactly what I was initially expecting - it was a simple mix up of language and tires. I contacted JP and he offered me 3 different options to make things right. I ended up returning the tires to JP and he refunded me everything - the tires, shipping, return shipping, and made everything really simple to deal with.

I must commend JP on the great job he did in handling the situation and making things right on my end, with expense out of his own pocket. I find this to be a rarity nowadays and I really appreciated what JP offered to sort things out. We're all human and mistakes occur, it's how the mistakes are handled that really sets people apart.

I have nothing but great things to say about the transaction even though I didn't get the tires I wanted, and I would not hesitate to purchase from JP again in the future. Just wanted to let everyone know and give JP the highest recommendations.