United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
***SOLD*** 2008 BMW M3 Coupe, 42xxx miles, Sparkling Graphite Metallic over Fox Red leather, CPO factory warranty until October 2014. I'm selling the car to consolidate vehicles and because purchasing another house. Asking $42000.00 or best offer.

7 speed DCT Transmission
Factory Carbon Fiber roof
Loaded including navigation, satellite radio, bluetooth, heated seats, HID headlights, power everything, auto climate control (Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Technology Package)
Electronic Damper Control

I added the M Performance Alcantara steering wheel, extended shift paddles, aftermarket carbon fiber exterior mirror covers and the M Edition side grills and front grills.

Car has brand new (less than 500 miles) Michelin Pilot Super Sports 255 front/275 rear tires on VMR VB3 matte black 19x9.5 and 19X10 wheels. All services are up to date and car had recent engine tune-up and brake flush (all service performed at BMW dealer). Car has the OEM exhaust mod done at Lomotion in Poughkeepsie. All keys, books and original window sticker included.

The car is in EXCELLENT condition in and out, NOT A SCRATCH or SWIRL on the car! Adult owned, always garaged and not driven in the bad weather.

Any questions please PM me or call ----SOLD---------with contact information and I will get back to you if I don't answer. Thanks!

*I can email more pics including interior ones, they were too big to upload here. Car also includes stock leather steering wheel, stock front and side grills, stock shift paddles, stock mirror caps, BMW battery tender for e9x series, and custom car cover (noah).

Attached Images

Last edited by cam22; 01-09-2013 at 05:39 PM..
Appreciate 0